It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can the Performance Health Check Widget be customized?

Ginny Ghezzo (33311117) | asked Nov 14 '13, 5:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I love the Performance Health Check Widget (On particularly boring meetings I will do a refresh test just for fun.  Don't tell my admin.).

I am wondering though if this widget can be customized.   Change the kind of tests that are run?   Change the scale?  Change the graphics?   Add disco lights?

-Ginny

PS>> Not using the health check?   Here is more details : https://jazz.net/blog/index.php/2012/05/15/performance-health-check/

Comments
sam detweiler commented Nov 14 '13, 5:36 p.m.

These are pretty primitive but telling measurements, right at the core of the RTC performance.  As can be seen by lots of data we have collected, it is easy to get off the mark on what is going on.

I think this app is hard coded.

what would you like to display instead?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bianca Jiang (14124) | answered Nov 18 '13, 12:45 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 There are not much customization today.  Only things you can do:

1. You can define how many round-trips to run (between 20 - 40) for the round-trip latency test from the settings.  The bigger the number, the more reliable the test result, but will take longer to run.  

2. When you add the widget to your dashboard, you can also pick which server you want to test against.
Ginny Ghezzo selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ginny Ghezzo commented Nov 18 '13, 6:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks Bianca.   This is very helpful.

One other answer

permanent link
Siegfried Oesterreicher (10713730) | answered Mar 14 '16, 2:59 a.m.
Hello,

I have placed the following Enhancement Request to get the Server Performance widget customized.
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=386671
If anybody have additional information please let me know or place it into the workitem

Thanks in advance
Siegfried

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.