It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can't see a value using web client

Omar Vazquez (281713) | asked Nov 11 '13, 2:20 p.m.

Hello, I'm using RTC 4.0.2

When I run a query using Web client (Firefox 17.0.10 and Internet Explorer 9) I can't see the "Priority" values, this field has the predefined configuration and doesn't has any customization. If I run the same query using eclipse client (v4.0.2), I can see these values without problems.

Why happen this? Do you know if there is a defect that will be solve in the next release?

Regards

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Nov 11 '13, 2:45 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Click on edit query (pencil in the right top corner of your query) -> Column Display
This will list the display parameters for your query. Ensure that 'Result Columns' includes 'Priority'.

If this is set, please respond with some screenshots to confirm, as well as a screen shot of your work item results from the query.

Comments
Omar Vazquez commented Nov 11 '13, 4:24 p.m.

Thanks Stephanie

I can see the Priority column but these fields are empty when I run this query in Web client, if I run the same query in eclipse client I can see the values

Stephanie Bagot commented Nov 11 '13, 4:33 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you add screenshots from eclipse and web UI comparing them? I want to see exactly what you mean.

Also, have you been able to reproduce the same behaviour in Firefox, Chrome and IE? I would recommend trying a different browser to see if the behaviour is the same.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.