It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Errors in Rebuilding Datawarehouse

Sapna Oberoi (111) | asked Oct 31 '13, 2:09 a.m.
edited Nov 01 '13, 12:38 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
 Hi ,
While rebuilding datawarehouse with command

repotools-jts.sh -createWarehouse

am getting follwoing errors.
Repo Tools
Provisioning using "./conf/jts/provision_profiles".
  Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries, Version 3.0.1.5 (RJF-I20121026-1636)

CRJAZ1363I Loading the configuration from "file:conf/jts/teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1779I This server is configured as a JTS.
CRJAZ1971I The server is configured with:
  Public URI: "https://clm.xyz.com/jts"
CRJAZ1365I The server is attempting to connect to the following database: "thin:xxxxxxxx@aaa.sss.ddddd.com:1521/JAZZ"
CRJAZ1840W The driver "oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" could not be loaded and registered.  This JDBC driver jar must be provided in a path configured by the server scripts.  Please ensure that the driver is in the expected location of "/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer_prod/server/oracle" or consult product setup instructions to change the location.
CRJAZ1093I The following service class was not activated: "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.schemagen.PersistentMappingService"
CRJAZ1840W The driver "oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" could not be loaded and registered.  This JDBC driver jar must be provided in a path configured by the server scripts.  Please ensure that the driver is in the expected location of "/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer_prod/server/oracle" or consult product setup instructions to change the location.
CRJAZ1728E An unexpected error has been detected. See the log file "/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer_3_0_1_5/server/repotools-jts_createWarehouse.log" for more details.

Comments
Petru Acsinte commented Nov 01 '13, 2:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please make sure you are using the right driver, as specified by the doc: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_s_server_installation_setup_oracle.html
The required Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver for both Oracle 10g and 11g is ojdbc5.jar 11.2.0.2.0 or higher. Also always update the database to the latest database version. For example, if the database server is 11.2, then you should be running 11.2.0.2.0 or later.

Also, the easiest way to enable this is to create a folder under CLM_install/server named oracle and to copy the JDBC jar file to CLM_install/server/oracle. Then try your scenario again and check the logs.

Petru Acsinte commented Nov 01 '13, 2:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

According to your logs, you should probably put ojdbc5.jar into "/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer_prod/server/oracle". Don't use ojdbc6, that's for Java 6 and as far as I remember 3.0.1.x did not work with Java 6.

One answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623) | answered Oct 31 '13, 9:02 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.