It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are non-members showing in Taskboard of a team's sprint plan?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Oct 29 '13, 3:38 p.m.
RTC 4.0.3 user raises issue that a sprint plan displays non-members in the Taskboard view.   If one switches to say "Work breakdown" and back to Taskboard, only team members are shown.  Ok for a work around, but is that how things ought to be ?

I have done some track-back of work items under non-members which do result in work items either in this plan OR having the Filed Against of this particular team. 

3 answers

permanent link
Danny Beerens (801827) | answered Feb 09 '15, 7:18 a.m.
 The issue lies in the fact Project Members are removed from the Project Area, but not from the underlying archived(!) Team Areas.

It would be nice if IBM could include a function that either checks or removes Project Members from all associated Team Areas, even if these Team Areas are archived.

permanent link
Pascal van Kempen (23226) | answered Mar 18 '14, 4:40 p.m.
Hi

I'm facing more ore less the same issue as Kevin describes, although switching to/from the work breakdown does not help.

When opening the plans in the eclipse client, I only see the team members which are currently in the team (as expected).
Opening the plan in the webclient also shows old members, who are not in our team anymore. Members have been removed from the team- and project area the plan belongs too.

We are on RTC 4.0.5

Please help/advise

Thanks, Pascal

permanent link
Aradhya K (1.4k44345) | answered Oct 30 '13, 12:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.