It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to filter Project Area List.

silencehill wu (5022632) | asked Oct 29 '13, 12:30 p.m.
retagged Oct 29 '13, 3:41 p.m. by Michael Afshar (7014)
I have a custom attribute field which type is Project Area List and showed in workitem UI.By default, all project area in the rtc server will all list out when button of this field is clicked.

Now I have a request. I want to  show project area list suffixed with "_DEV" only  in the custom field. I want to know how I can I realize this request.

My colleage tell me I can write js source in attribute customization Value Sets. But I don't know how to write it to get the project list and filter the list. Please give me some advise, it will be better to give me a example.

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Oct 29 '13, 3:13 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
We don't publish samples, but there are some examples on the information center on how to configure value sets. This should be able to get you started:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.team.workitem.doc%2Ftopics%2Fc_configuring_value_sets.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.