It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Customizing the Jira adapter

Kristof Van Sever (11812) | asked Oct 23 '13, 3:11 a.m.

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether there is a way (without crossing any legal borders) to customize the Jira OSLC adapter for CLM. Right now I am testing the combination of CLM, Jira and Zephyr (to replace QRM with Zephyr) but when I add data to my tests, the OSLC adapter gives a 500 on the quickviews of the tests. If I am able to change some of the working of the adapter, this might be able to get fixed. Otherwise the adapter works in a ugly, buggy way. Anyone with advice?

Thanks,

Kristof

One answer

permanent link
Steve Pitschke (311) | answered Oct 23 '13, 9:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Kristof,

I am pretty sure we wouldn't be able to give you access to the JIRA adapter source for your customizations.  However, we are happy to work with you to resolve the issues you face?  What version of the adapter are you using?  1.1.0.1?

The adaptor OSLC CM provider implementation is clearly tuned for CLM, but we have made a number of fixes and enhancements in the latest, 1.1.0.1 release.  Please file bugs for the problems you face and we will work directly with you to resolve them.

Regards,

Steve Pitschke

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.