It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CCM-users and JTS-users out of sync

Bernd van Oostrum (21725371) | asked Oct 22 '13, 9:13 a.m.
edited Oct 22 '13, 10:59 a.m.
Hi,

I have RTC 403 installed on iSeries WAS using LDAP as the user registry.

In CCM-users I see users that don't exist in JTS. They were created during the setup. If I
click on the user in CCM, I see an error-message telling me the user doesn't exist anymore.
I'm wondering where these CCM-users are defined. Is there a way to delete them?

Regards,
Bernd.

item ID doesn't match any existing ContributorRecords

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Oct 22 '13, 10:43 a.m.

Hi Bernd,
Users in CLM are managed by JTS. Also there is no way to delete user. You can only archive them.
I believe that we need a bit more information to figure out what is going on. Can you answer following questions?
1. It is really difficult for me to figure out where you exactly see the error. Can you provide screen snapshot with that error message you see? Also have you checked if you see that user in archived users list?
2. What was your server history? Is it new installation or you have upgraded it from previous version? Which one?
3. Have you ever used this RTC user in any way?
4. When did you observe the issue first? What actions you had performed just before you observe this issue first time?

Bernd van Oostrum commented Oct 22 '13, 11:02 a.m.
  1. The server has been upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3
  2. The user was specified during the setup of the product (402), but never used afterwards
  3. I observed this issue in 402 after clicking on "Users" in CCM

Regards,
    Bernd.

One answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103) | answered Oct 22 '13, 12:21 p.m.
Bernd,
We had couple of similar internal issues and they usually was caused by your database inconsistency. See e.g. https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=258589. Each case is different and requires providing outputs from SQL queries.
Please open new PMR for the support to troubleshoot it further.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.