It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Requirement Traceability data in the CLM datawarehouse

Naweed Jaulim (632732) | asked Oct 10 '13, 8:15 a.m.
Hi,

I have a few requirements in RRC which are linked by user stories in RTC by the Implemented by link. For some reasons they are not coming up in the datawarehouse table - REQUIREMENT_REQUEST_LOOKUP

Is this the right table to look at? or is this information stored somewhere else?

I am running CLM 4.0.2 and uses the in-built data collection jobs which push data into the RIDW database.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Naweed

3 answers

permanent link
Naweed Jaulim (632732) | answered Oct 15 '13, 7:55 a.m.
I have run a full data loads on the workitems jobs which seems to have fix the problem but will keep monitoring.

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Oct 10 '13, 12:39 p.m.
 Hi Naweed,

That is indeed the table.  

I just added a linked pair, re-ran the ETLs, and one new row shows up.  But I cannot relate the Requirement ID or Request ID in the database table with any Web ID in CLM.  

Toni

Comments
Naweed Jaulim commented Oct 10 '13, 12:42 p.m.

Hi Antoinette,

You will need to redo a join with the request table and use the referenceid which is theĀ  requirement/requestid in the web clm interface

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Oct 10 '13, 11:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Naweed,

That is the correct table to be checking for links between RRC requirements and RTC work items.  I created an "Implemented By" link between a requirement and a story and both ID's were loaded to the REQUIREMENT_REQUEST_LOOKUP table.  I would suggest checking the jts-etl.log for errors during the RRC ETL or create a PMR with support to investigate further if needed.

Comments
Naweed Jaulim commented Oct 10 '13, 12:43 p.m.

Hi Benjamin,

I have just tried creating a new link and it is showing now. Not sure why the others are not coming up. I have raised a PMR for this, it seems that this is a known problem.

Waiting for more updates now.

Naweed

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.