It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC-RMC Integration

Gangadhar S (111) | asked Oct 09 '13, 5:46 a.m.
retagged Oct 09 '13, 7:45 a.m. by Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119)
HI,
I am trying to load the content from RTC to RMC, but I am getting error. Hence I request you to please help me to resolve this issue and if possible please provide the steps for the RMC-RTC integration.
REQUIREMENT: Migration of clearcase VOBS to RTC and view the content in the RMC directly connecting with RTC components.
Steps I followed are created own views and loaded the content from clearcase and uploaded the content in the RTC. Now the problem I am facing is loading the content from RTC and RMC.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
I am using RMC 7.5 and trying to integrate RTC 4.0.

the steps I have followed is:
File-->New-->Other-->Team-->Jazz Repository connection-->Next-->Provided the credentials-->able to retrieve the components from the RTC.
Now I tried to load or expand the content in RMC, Am getting the following error "components has encountered the problem". Please refer the below screenshot for the issue.

RMC-RTC integration Error

2 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Oct 09 '13, 7:44 a.m.
Hello Gangadhar,

there is a blog talking about the usage of RTC as version control system for RMC:

How to Use RTC SCM for RMC Content Development
http://jazzpractices.wordpress.com/2011/03/03/how-to-use-rtc-scm-for-rmc-content-development/

However please note that this solution is not supported.

The supported version control systems are described here:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rmchelp/v7r5m2/nav/7_2

Best Regards
Francesco

permanent link
Igor Azevedo (1) | answered May 06 '14, 2:44 p.m.
 Try version 7.5.2 of RMC  I have problems when i using RMC 7.5 with RTC 4.0.X.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.