It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Java API extending - Eclipse project not shared after delivering to Jazz

Peter Moraza (481924) | asked Oct 07 '13, 3:54 p.m.
Hi,

In RTC 4.0.2 and using the Plain Java API, I'm able to deliver an Eclipse project to Jazz successfully, but the Eclipse project in the RTC client workspace does not indicate it is "shared", and if I make changes to any of the files in that project I do not see any change in status in the Pending Changes view. However, when users on other workstations load that same project from Jazz to their own workspace, their project does indicate "shared" and any change they make files in that project do trigger a change in the Pending Changes view. The "shared" Eclipse project icon includes a small cylinder, and right-clicking the Eclipse project and selecting Properties shows a Jazz Source Control property. The Eclipse projects that are not shared do not have the cylinder icon and do not include a Jazz Source Control property. I'm following the example in Snippet2, there is not too much else that I am doing differently. What do I need additionally in order to properly share a programmatically delivered Eclipse project?

I saw an earlier question from Ratheesh P that may refer to the same issue. There was a suggested course of action (run debugger against RTC client to get to the correct API class), but wondering if there is any other solution out there. Thanks!

Peter

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Oct 07 '13, 4:07 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.