It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing triangle to indicate current iteration.

Andrew Hazzard (133) | asked Oct 03 '13, 12:18 p.m.
edited Oct 14 '13, 4:32 p.m. by Jared Burns (4.5k29)
I have two projects on the same Jazz instance.  When setting the "Planned For" field on a Work Item, the one that uses the Eclipse Way Process will display a triangle for the current iteration but the one using the Scrum process won't

I've tried comparing the projects to various others but I've run out of ideas.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get the current iteration triangle to display?

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Parker Dunton (4064) | answered Oct 04 '13, 7:44 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Andrew,

You are using the eclipse client? The current iteration triangle only shows up for the current iteration of the project timeline - is the iteration in the Scrum project not under the project timeline?

Comments
Andrew Hazzard commented Oct 14 '13, 11:20 a.m. | edited Oct 14 '13, 1:42 p.m.

Hi Parker,

Sorry for the delayed reply.  I posted this query and then went on holiday for a week.

I'm using the web client.

If I look in Manage Project -> Timelines for the scrum project I can see several timelines, including Main Development, that have a current iteration but none of these will show with an arrow by its side.  In the other project, the current iteration of the Main Development timeline shows with an arrow by its side.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.