It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Change RTC project area locale

Gustavo Monti Rocha (251216) | asked Oct 01 '13, 1:47 p.m.
When you create a RTC project area by eclipse you should set a locale in order to create project area stuff.

So, is it possible change locale? How?

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Oct 02 '13, 2:10 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As far as I know, you can select a template language for the project area during the template selection.
To enforce English on my machines, I override the default language as described here: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/13690/how-to-switch-localization-to-english-on-machines-with-different-regional-settings

You can override other regional settings the same way.

Comments
Gustavo Monti Rocha commented Oct 02 '13, 9:17 a.m. | edited Oct 02 '13, 10:16 a.m.

Ralph,

This is not what I'm looking for. I selected a locale during project area creation. So, I'm getting emails in Germany. I can modify this to english again. How can I do this?

Other project areas are OK.

Ralph Schoon commented Oct 02 '13, 10:19 a.m.

I am not aware that you can change the language of a project once the language is set from the template. You can only try to follow my answer https://jazz.net/forum/questions/13690/how-to-switch-localization-to-english-on-machines-with-different-regional-settings and change the locale of the server and the clients to English to get English content for the rest of the data.

Ralph Schoon commented Oct 02 '13, 10:21 a.m.

You could only try - and I have not tried that myself - to replace the process attachments and replace them by versions that are derived from the English language version of the process. I would suggest to test that on a test server before you try that in production.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.