It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Data Source Connections - RRDI -Reporting Data Model (IBM Rational Quality Manager)

limor Shedlesky (144) | asked Sep 30 '13, 4:38 a.m.
retagged Oct 07 '13, 9:52 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
 I created a report studio in RRDI with Reporting Data Model (IBM Rational Quality Manager).
The validation of the report failed and the error message was:

RRSV-VAL-0010 Failed to load the report specification. QE-DEF-0285 The logon failed.
QE-DEF-0325 The logon failed for the following reason:
RQP-DEF-0068 Unable to connect to at least one database during a multi-database attach to 1 database(s) in: 
    RQM

UDA-SQL-0031 Unable to access the "RQM" database. Check that the connection parameters to the database are configured correctly. For example, ensure that the data source connection contains the signon information, such as a password, to connect to the database.
UDA-SQL-0569 Unable to load the driver manager library ( libodbc.so ).
UDA-SQL-0571 The operating system returned an error message ( libodbc.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 ).

I tried to test the connection to the RQM through the Data Source Connections and the test failed. 
It's seem that the connection parameters to the database configured correctly, including the signon.

Please advise me what can I do. Which parameters are relevant and what are the recommended values?

2 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Nov 05 '13, 9:21 a.m.
Hello Limor,

from the error message I see that the RQM database is referenced.
This is the connection used for Live Reports.

Did you go trough all the setup steps for the live reporting as described here?

Optional: Setting up live reporting
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m4/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.rrdi.admin.doc/topics/t_setup_live_reporting.html&scope=null

Best Regards
Francesco

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | answered Sep 30 '13, 5:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This could be a driver load related issue. Please check technote 1461123 for a few inputs which should help?

Best Regards,
Sunil

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.