It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Anyone seen this "undefined: Attribute ID is a required entry in the model parameters" ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Sep 27 '13, 11:49 a.m.
edited Sep 27 '13, 12:25 p.m.
Users are seeing this in WEB UI of a heavily customized RTC project that was recently upgraded from 4.0.1 to 4.0.3.
I can replicate this all to well.   Firebug shows an "no element set" in the error console.  I also see a mention of "samplecondition.js" for this project even though there are currently no condititions configured under work item customization.

In addition, these folks mentioned a particular "attribute" which is in fact a presentation based "alternative" to what appears to be "Related Links"

<presentation id="relatedWork" kind="com.ibm.team.workitem.kind.reference" label="Related Work">
                        <property key="endpointId" value="com.ibm.team.workitem.linktype.relatedworkitem/"/>
                        <property key="hideIfEmpty" value="true"/>
                        <property key="labelVisible" value="true"/>
                    </presentation>

There are 3 mentions of the endpointId with that same value in the process configuration.  One in the editor presentation overview as well as one amongst the various links presentations.

Any suggestions?

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Sep 27 '13, 3:21 p.m.

I've narrowed this to something in the editor presentation as two types are affected, both for viewing and creating.  Both of them share the same presentation.

Ralph Schoon commented Sep 30 '13, 7:57 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would suggest to approach support or create a work item. Have you searched the process configuration for samplecondition.js? I would look in the work item save preconditions if there is a condition configured.

Kevin Ramer commented Sep 30 '13, 9:02 a.m.

Lots of preconditions in the Save Work Item, but none have any real "meat" to them.   I did search for samplecondition.js in the project configuration source as well as look at the work item attribute customization.  That section is also largely (currently) empty.

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Oct 03 '13, 10:07 a.m.
Opened work item:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=282798

Was given work around to fix issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.