It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No Sorting of Owner attribute in Eclipse Client (v3.0.1.1). Has this been noticed or resolved already?

Ryan Davidson (1151611) | asked Sep 26 '13, 6:18 a.m.
edited Sep 26 '13, 6:20 a.m.

In the RTC Eclipse Client v3.0.1.1:

I am using the presentation type 'Generic Combo' to display the Owner attribute. (The reason I'm not using the 'Contributor' style is that I do not want to allow the option of setting an owner that is not in the underlying team.)

I have noticed when using the 'Generic Combo' style that the order in which names are displayed is not sorted alphabetically. The names instead display in the order that the users were added to the underlying team concerned.

This does not occur in the Web Client - it appears to be specific to Eclipse, and also specific to the 'Generic Combo' style.

Has this been reported before and/or resolved in a later version of the Eclipse Client?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Sep 27 '13, 3:56 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thank you for the detailed defect. I also see the issue in the Eclipse 4.0.3 client (and have added comments to your defect).
Ryan Davidson selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ryan Davidson (1151611) | answered Sep 27 '13, 4:53 a.m.

As I have received no answers I've raised a defect for this issue.

https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/282487

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.