It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Project Activity is empty

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | asked Sep 24 '13, 5:13 p.m.
Hello,

CLM 4.0.3...I am going through an RTC demo that a colleague set up. I am a part of the JKE project and so is etl_user. We try to run the Shared Report = Project Activity among others and Team Area shows up blank and we have no data.

Comments
Millard Ellingsworth commented Sep 24 '13, 5:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I'll ask the obvious questions: Has ETL run? It typically does so overnight. If you have added data (during demo) and run a data warehouse-based report there may be nothing in the warehouse to report on yet. With appropriate privileges, it is possible to force an ETL run (was that tried?).

Sterling Ferguson-II commented Sep 25 '13, 7:52 a.m.

I have run the data warehouse jobs from the jts/admin and they all spit out successful.

Millard Ellingsworth commented Sep 27 '13, 2:01 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi, Sterling. Sorry for the delay. Next most obvious question: based on the data in the project area (categories, planned for, team areas, etc.) and the configuration of the report, should there be data? I've certainly puzzled over the occasional report only to realize that it wasn't configured the way I thought it was. 

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Oct 02 '13, 3:00 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
One other option to consider - does the Team Area list "Info not available"? This is our "Unassigned" literal. If your team area and plan information list this, then the ETLs have definitely succeeded, and RTC is picking up the available data for the report (ie. no other team areas may exist for this Project).
If the parameter fields are simply blank, then while your ETLs may have succeeded, RTC is not able to collect the data. I would ensure that your ETLs have actually updated records (this can be seen by viewing the jts-etl and ccm-etl log files in ../server/logs directory)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.