It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No RQM-Sample after installing Feature Based Launch tool on Linux

Junhui Li (1123) | asked Sep 22 '13, 6:42 a.m.
retagged Sep 26 '13, 2:23 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
I'm getting familar with RQM developing recently. Here is the detail, I can not find some items such as RQM-Sample when I debug a service file using RTC. I can't launch a service as a result. My dev environment is IBM Open Client Red Hat 64. It seems that there are some problems with plugin when installed on linux.
It should have these files when I want to debug the XXXService.java file and launch a debug mode in debug configurations in RTC on windows:
OSGi2 Launch
      RQM-sample
      RQM-sample HA
      RQM-sample MFF
      RQM-sample.withJavaETLs

But there is no such things in my RTC environment on Linux
I think the differences of system cause this problem. Others who work on windows platform don't encounter this problem.
If anyone encountered similar problems before and have resolved it, pls give a resolution.Thanks!
Somehow, I can't upload and insert image. Hope you can understand.

One answer

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Sep 23 '13, 10:47 a.m.
 Hi Junhui,

Are these Rational-supplied samples?  Can you provide a URL or other documentation describing these?

CLM provides a sample Lifecycle Project "Money that Matters/JKE Banking" sample. This link describes it more and shows how to install it in the Web: 
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/t_install_sample_project.html
If you are looking for tutorials to get familiar with RQM, you can use the one in the InfoCenter.  

Comments
Junhui Li commented Sep 23 '13, 10:23 p.m. | edited Sep 23 '13, 10:24 p.m.

Hi Antoinette,
Thank you, but I think you misunderstand my meaning. I've modified my question to make it more clearly.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.