It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

For a group of workitems, is there a way to get the average of a decimal field with in a workitem and display that value on dashboard.

Rocco Cocco (1344) | asked Sep 20 '13, 2:00 p.m.
I am currently tracking customer satisfaction rating within the DPO workitem.  Each workitem represents a DPO project with a different customer.  I have written a query to produce a report with all closed workitems and display their corresponding customer sat rating.
Question:  I am wondering if there is a way to gather those customer sat ratings from multiple workitems, calculate the average and display the average customer sat rating for a group of workitems on my dashboard?
Thank you.

One answer

permanent link
Brian Fleming (1.6k11928) | answered Sep 20 '13, 3:52 p.m.
I don't think you could do this directly in RTC, but it would be fairly straightforward to author this type of report using Cognos Report Studio via RRDI.  This post explains how to display an RRDI report on an RTC dashboard:
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/108935/export-rrdi-report-to-rtc

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.