It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS setup page not loading

alex ioan (33710) | asked Sep 20 '13, 12:02 p.m.
retagged Sep 23 '13, 10:10 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
Hi,

I've installed CLM 4.0, deployed in WAS, with an oracle db, on aix.
All the settings looks to be fine but when i'm pointing the browser to host:9443/jts/setup the page is not loading (i didn't get any error messages in the browser).

Does anyone can tell me what should I do to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Comments
Bo Chulindra commented Sep 20 '13, 1:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Check the logs for any errors. See http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m4/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.clm.doc%2Ftopics%2Fc_logfiles_loc.html for help locating the logs.

And I agree with Krzysztof that you should also check the SystemOut.log and SystemErr.log of your WAS install.

3 answers

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Sep 25 '13, 9:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

This may not solve the problem, but it could provide some useful info here:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21474026

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Sep 20 '13, 12:29 p.m.
Hi Alex, The first thing I wld look at are the webcontainer transports.  make sure the correct port is being used to access the appServer........................................................................................................................

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103) | answered Sep 20 '13, 12:07 p.m.
Hi Alex,
Please notice that first login to the server takes more that usual. It might take even 3-4 minutes. Can you try a bit later to check if you are able to log in?

Also can your clarify at what stage of installation you are? Are you attempting to perform initial setup on host:9443/jts/setup or you had been doing it before on this server?

Please also see systemout.log and systemerr.log file in <WAS-Install>/profiles/<your-profile>/logs directory. You might have any errors there.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.