It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Conditional style for workitems with comment count above average in RRDI

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | asked Sep 17 '13, 9:35 a.m.
Hello,
I would like to create the conditional style in the report displaying in a different color workitems with higher number of comments by average. I know how to explicitly specify number of comments to be displayed in different color using numeric range style.
But I would like RRDI automatically calculate current average number of comments from this project area and apply it in the style.When I create following condition in my style
[Query1].[Comment Count] > [Query1].[Average(Comment Count)]

but I get then following error message when running the report:

The following expression is not valid: [Query1].[Comment Count] > [Query1].[Average(Comment Count)]. If the item exists in a query but is not referenced in the layout, add it to a property list. CRX-API-0005 An error ocurred at or near the position '27'. The variable named '[Query1].[Average(Comment Count)]' is invalid.

One answer

permanent link
shu chu (622) | answered Sep 18 '13, 12:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Sep 19 '13, 9:14 a.m.

Hi Shu,
Thanks for your tip. The error definietely disappeared but now I don't see anuthing formated there. Here is my formating condition:

[Query1].[Story Point] > [Query1].[Average(Story Point)]

What I am doing wrong?

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Oct 24 '13, 4:42 a.m.

Any ideas?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.