It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When will the sandbox creation be working?

Kevin Bailey (122) | asked Sep 16 '13, 11:24 a.m.

I'm trying to create a sandbox at:

https://jazz.net/sandbox01/setup/web

but keep getting 'An error occurred during project area creation. Please try again in a few minutes.'

Any news on when this will be fixed?

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 17 '13, 7:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kevin,

I just tried to create a sandbox using sandbox01 with all 3 applications, and I was successful.  Can you try again?  If you are still unsuccessful, can you list what browser you are using and what applications you selected?

I also tried creating a sandbox using sandbox02, and I received the following error message:
Could not load project information. Please try again later.

I'll let the jazz.net team know.

Comments
Kevin Bailey commented Sep 17 '13, 9:50 a.m.

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for your reply.

I was able to create a sandbox project on the Sandbox01. The only difference was the name I used. When trying to use the name travelodge_test_2 the project creation failed - when I used the name tltest3 it worked OK.

Of course, it may just be a coincidence - but I thought I'd mention what the difference was.

Regards,

Kevin Bailey

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Sep 17 '13, 10:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Glad you got it working!

Kevin Bailey commented Sep 17 '13, 10:51 a.m.

And to add confusion - I saw on the list of created projects in the sidebar that the very first project I attempted to create - travelodge_test_1 - was created.

This just adds to the confusion as now I don't know what my sandbox is called - and I think I'm only allowed one - so was my last created one (where I received the message 'success'0 overwritten by this earlier one where I received the message 'error'.

Who knows!?!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.