It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.1 "deploy predefined templates"

john norris (20733844) | asked Sep 10 '13, 2:31 p.m.
Hi,
I have all of the predefined templates for creating a lifecycle project. I am trying to create a new lifecycle project on a system which has been running fine for several months but when cretaing a new project via the web interface, pressing save caused it to just hang - "saving" message that never completed. Whilst looking round, I listed the templates - all of the predefined ones are there. I pressed the "deploy predefined templates" link as I assumed nothing would happen - they may be replaced but they are the same and not modified.
Instead the result is that the predfined templates have been removed so I now have no predfined templates.
So two questions - is this expected behaviour? And is there a way to recover?
Regards,
John

One answer

permanent link
Chris Goldthorpe (4287) | answered Sep 10 '13, 4:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is not the expected behaviour - creating a new lifecycle project should not hang and pressing deploy predefined templates should not leave you in a state where there are no predefined templates. You may want to check to see if any licenses have expired but assuming that this is not the case you should open a ticket with customer support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.