It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I configure "image" in process template dashboard headline widget memento

Lewis Tsao (2174962) | asked Sep 10 '13, 1:31 p.m.
I am trying to create a template dashboard to be used in multiple projects. One of the requirements is to configure a headline widget with Image and placing it.

I have not been able to find any documentation on image positioning and/or image name.

When I use "image" in the memento property, the settings on the dashboard always shows it in the image url field. I want to use the image name.

Also what is the property name for to place the image?

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 13 '13, 6:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Lewis,
I've never played with creating a dashboard template.  However, I created a Headline widget and added an image to it.  Then I clicked the down-arrow in the upper right hand corner of the widget and selected Export Widget.  The dialog displays the html code for the widget, and it seems like you could use the code there as clues. I see "imagePosition":"display-image-right" in my code.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.