It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Repotools -rebuildTextIndices throwing error

Namit Pande (6311319) | asked Sep 09 '13, 2:12 p.m.
retagged Sep 16 '13, 8:21 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)

Hello,

I am receiving error when I try to rebuild the indexes:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: CRJAZ1840W The driver "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver" could not be loaded and registered.  This JDBC driver jar must be provided in a path configured by the server scripts.  Please ensure that the driver is in the expected location of "D:\Progra~1\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\sqlserver" or consult product setup instructions to change the location.

So far, I have changed the relative paths in the teamserver.properties file to absolute paths. I have also added a new environment variable called SQLSERVER_ABSPATH as the post suggests but no luck...

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/114171/repotools-cannot-find-jdbc-driver?redirect=%2Fforum%2Fquestions%2F114171%2Frepotools-cannot-find-jdbc-driver

Does anyone has any idea on how to fix this problem. This command ran without issue in test environment and has fixed the indexing issue I am facing in production. I am anxious to get it working. Please help.

Thanks.

-NP

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Sep 09 '13, 2:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The variable you need to set is SQLSERVER_JDBC_DRIVER_FILE and it should point to the
sqljdbc4.jar file on your system.  Hope it helps,

Comments
Namit Pande commented Sep 10 '13, 2:00 p.m.

Thanks Benjamin. SQLSERVER_JDBC_DRIVER_FILE is already setup correctly and pointing to the sqljdbc4.jar.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.