It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Repotools -rebuildTextIndices throwing error

Namit Pande (6311319) | asked Sep 09 '13, 2:12 p.m.
retagged Sep 16 '13, 8:21 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)

Hello,

I am receiving error when I try to rebuild the indexes:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: CRJAZ1840W The driver "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver" could not be loaded and registered.  This JDBC driver jar must be provided in a path configured by the server scripts.  Please ensure that the driver is in the expected location of "D:\Progra~1\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\sqlserver" or consult product setup instructions to change the location.

So far, I have changed the relative paths in the teamserver.properties file to absolute paths. I have also added a new environment variable called SQLSERVER_ABSPATH as the post suggests but no luck...

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/114171/repotools-cannot-find-jdbc-driver?redirect=%2Fforum%2Fquestions%2F114171%2Frepotools-cannot-find-jdbc-driver

Does anyone has any idea on how to fix this problem. This command ran without issue in test environment and has fixed the indexing issue I am facing in production. I am anxious to get it working. Please help.

Thanks.

-NP

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Sep 09 '13, 2:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The variable you need to set is SQLSERVER_JDBC_DRIVER_FILE and it should point to the
sqljdbc4.jar file on your system.  Hope it helps,

Comments
Namit Pande commented Sep 10 '13, 2:00 p.m.

Thanks Benjamin. SQLSERVER_JDBC_DRIVER_FILE is already setup correctly and pointing to the sqljdbc4.jar.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.