It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational integration with Maximo

Simon Norrington (311109) | asked Sep 06 '13, 8:54 a.m.
retagged Sep 06 '13, 12:30 p.m. by Tory Jaskoviak (52015)
I have been asked about Rational Integration with Maximo - specifically whether we could support linking a service request with a defect?

I found a couple links related to this which seems to indicate TSRM and RTC/RQM allow the creation and association of service requests to/from defects, but I wanted to get some confirmation that the capability exists with Maximo as well (which also supports OSLC).

2 answers

permanent link
Christian Morgan (317714) | answered Sep 09 '13, 1:44 p.m.
It may be documented on the Maximo/TSRM side, but I don't believe here on jazz.net.  In the previous instance I was given a demo of it, the version reqs and demo were done by IBM Technical reps.

permanent link
Christian Morgan (317714) | answered Sep 09 '13, 11:53 a.m.
Simon - I believe it does with a version dependency.  I cannot remember off the top of my head what the version # is but yes, you do need a specific version of Maximo/TSRM or higher to support the integration.

Comments
Simon Norrington commented Sep 09 '13, 12:14 p.m.

Christian - Thanks for the answer. Is the integration documented anywhere? Had a look on Jazz.net, but couldn't see anything.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.