It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan Dashboard templates

Charles Connelly (111) | asked Sep 05 '13, 1:31 p.m.
edited Sep 06 '13, 2:52 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103)
RTC provides the capability to customize the dashboard template for Project level dashboards.   However it is unclear if I can also customize the Dashboard that is created in the Web UI for project plans.   Does anyone know how to go about customizing Plan Dashboards?

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 10 '13, 7:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Charles,

If you're asking if you can customize the dashboard once it is created, yes you can.  I logged in to my sample project, and I see an Add Widget button where I can add more widgets.  I also have the option to remove widgets.

If you're asking if you can customize the dashboard template so that any new plan dashboard uses the widgets you specify, I'm not sure.  It seems like it should be possible, but I'm not sure how to do it.  https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.jazz.dashboard.doc/topics/t_about_dash_plan.html&scope=null implies that the plan dashboards vary based on the plan type.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.