It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error on upgrade CRJAZ0201I

Yehiel Glass (25538986) | asked Sep 03 '13, 11:01 a.m.
retagged Sep 03 '13, 4:54 p.m. by Amy Laird (16514)
Hello,
I'm upgrading from 3.0.1.3 to 4.0.3 , WAS
After running the upgrade/jts/jts_upgrade.sh script, deploying the WARs on the WAS and start them,
I get the following error:
2013-09-02 23:20:57,520 [  Start Level Event Dispatcher] ERROR eam.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader  - CRJAZ0201I The extension reader with plugin id "ProcessHistoryProviderRegistryReader@940aadef, pluginId="com.ibm.team.process.service", extensionPointId="processHistoryProviders", started=<true>" failed to add an extension to the extension point "com.ibm.team.process.service.processHistoryProviders" with the plugin id "com.ibm.team.process.service.processHistoryProviders". java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/team/repository/common/transport/registry/ExtensionServiceElementDescriptor     at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.history.ProcessHistoryProviderRegistryReader.handleExtensionAdded(ProcessHistoryProviderRegistryReader.java:44)     at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.history.ProcessHistoryProviderRegistryReader.handleExtensionAdded(ProcessHistoryProviderRegistryReader.java:1)     at com.ibm.team.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader.basicHandleExtensionAdded(ExtensionRegistryReader.java:204)     at com.ibm.team.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader.handleExtensionAddedToRegistry(ExtensionRegistryReader.java:623)     at com.ibm.team.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader.addContributedExtensions(ExtensionRegistryReader.java:143)     at com.ibm.team.repository.common.util.ExtensionRegistryReader.start(ExtensionRegistryReader.java:1131)     at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.history.ProcessHistoryProviderRegistry.start(ProcessHistoryProviderRegistry.java:25)     at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.ProcessServicePlugin.start(ProcessServicePlugin.java:86)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(BundleContextImpl.java:783)     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:280)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:774)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:755)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:370)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:374)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1067)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:561)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:546)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:459)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:243)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:440)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:227)     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:337)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Sep 06 '13, 3:39 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would suggest re-deploying the WAR files.
Ensure you delete the temp files before restarting the applications.
Yehiel Glass selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Yehiel Glass (25538986) | answered Oct 28 '13, 4:04 a.m.
Hi,
I forgot to update:
renaming the temp directory and redeploying the WAR made it.
Upgrade successfully finished.
Thanks,
Yehiel

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.