It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: The primary ContributorHandle for the ContributorHandle with the "[UUID _2QcZfA_nEeOkz8F0JJIJrg]" item ID could not be looked up.

Mini Ghosh (133) | asked Sep 02 '13, 5:00 a.m.
Hi.

I have created a user with RTC-Developer license and now I am trying to log in. I can log in but when I try to view the project areas, I get this error:

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400. Message: The primary ContributorHandle for the ContributorHandle with the "[UUID _2QcZfA_nEeOkz8F0JJIJrg]" item ID could not be looked up.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.LicenseService.convertToPrimaryHandleHideException(LicenseService.java:2091)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.LicenseService.assertLicenseForContributor(LicenseService.java:1113)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
$Proxy383.assertLicenseForContributor(null)

Is there anything, I am missing?

Scenario: This is the staging environment, where I have migrated from RTC/RRC 3.0.1.1 to 4.0.3, without LDAP, though the production has LDAP. Hence, I have created 2 more log in ids through WAS and have given them all the permissions.
WAS - 7.0.0.23, DB2 - 9.7.5
Windows 2008 R2.

Awaiting any input soon!!

Thanks,
Mini

2 answers

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Sep 03 '13, 2:51 p.m.
When creating the user in WebSphere, also make sure it  either belongs or is mapped to one of the jazz groups.

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Sep 02 '13, 3:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Mini,

How did you create the user? Did you import the user from WebSphere? I assume you use WebSphere federated repository on the Staging environment, is that right?

What if you create a user in WebSphere that has a matching username (case-sensitive) as an existing user in the JTS repository and try to reproduce the problem? This should allow the existing user (assumably with some licenses already assigned) to log in without having to create a new user in the JTS repository.

When viewing the record of the problematic user, do you see the his/her repository permissions and licenses?

After the migration, did you run the re-index? If yes, is the command run successfully on all the applications?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.