It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1319E RTC error: user attemting to read items of the following type project area

pratibha gupta (1511115) | asked Aug 30 '13, 7:11 a.m.
retagged Sep 04 '13, 12:54 p.m. by Te-Hsin Shih (2854)
the users are facing problem while delivering their work to project repository

Comments
Marek Siekierski commented Aug 30 '13, 9:57 a.m.

Hi Pratibha,

Can you please give me some more details? Are you using the SCM CLI, RTC Eclipse client etc.? Do you see any errors related in your ccm.log? That could provide some more details.

2 answers

permanent link
pratibha gupta (1511115) | answered Dec 10 '13, 6:01 a.m.
The workaround for this problem is make access of project to everyone. This is a workaround but not a solution.

permanent link
Karl Weinert (2.0k52736) | answered Sep 04 '13, 12:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This can happen if you are using Process Sharing in RTC 3.0.1
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=175305

You can verify this by opening the project area and checking the "Process Sharing" section.

Comments
pratibha gupta commented Sep 11 '13, 3:08 a.m.

hi Karl

We have started facing this problem only recently. If I toggle the process sharing option will it help. Till now I am using a work around of toggling the user rights and the project starts working properly for all the users. If this is a defect in this version of RTC(3.0.1) than why we didn't face this problem before. We are using the same environment for the past 2 years without any such problem.

Karl Weinert commented Sep 11 '13, 7:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Pratibha,

It looks like you have a PMR open for this correct?
I have the escalation and we are working with the developers in this area to get this figured out.
If you don't have a PMR let me know and I will keep you posted on the progress of it since it seems like a very similar issue.

Just to be clear regarding my answer, you should not be sharing the process configuration. (My arrow is pointing to the one you don't want to use)
 I do not think toggling it back and forth would make a difference

pratibha gupta commented Sep 17 '13, 3:54 a.m.

hi Karl

I have a PMR open for this issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.