It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Java Api : How get the values of the Progress Bar of Business Need

Antoine LELEU (5012728) | asked Aug 23 '13, 6:32 a.m.
edited Aug 23 '13, 9:45 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)
 Hello,

I'm coding a Java Plugin, Server Side. i would like to know if there is a way to get the values availlable in progress bar of a business need.
Thanks,

Antoine

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 23 '13, 8:14 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 As far as I am aware progress bar data is calculated in the plans. There is no attribute that you could read and there is not yet an official API for plans either. I don't think you can access that information.
Antoine LELEU selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Antoine LELEU commented Aug 26 '13, 8:47 a.m. | edited Jan 11 '23, 2:54 a.m.

OK.
that's what I thought.

Thanks Ralph.

Akash Kaanholkar commented Jan 10 '23, 11:52 p.m. | edited Jan 11 '23, 2:55 a.m.

From your question and answer i got this that we cant able to use this progress bar values.

But I am stuck with this cause i need that in any way.

So can you both please tell me if there is any way to get that attribute or value in progress bar of story WI.

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 11 '23, 2:56 a.m.

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 11 '23, 2:59 a.m.

Note that it would be worthwhile to investigate if there is a class in the SDK that represents this calculation. I believe I have found classes implementing non-attribute based editor presentations. Given the correct one is located, it might actually be possible to access this data.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.