It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to call Contributor type custom attribute in RRDI operational data store

DH Lee (25784446) | asked Aug 21 '13, 3:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Aug 26 '13, 5:11 p.m. by Amy Laird (16514)
My customer created a custom attribute (type contributor) in RTC called "colleague". They would like to know how custom attribute (type contributor) can be seen from RRDI operational data store. I worked with customer to view different areas under operational data store (eg file area, pool area and etc), however could not find relevant link. 

They would like to display contributor type custom attribute they created when Workitem list under request area is called.

One answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Aug 21 '13, 5:46 a.m.
Hello DH,

looking at the change and configuration management data dictionary you can see in the Custom Attribute section the types of custom attributes that are available in the data warehouse for reporting.

According to that the contributor type is unfortunately not available.

You can suggest this as a product enhancement in the IBM RFE Community.

Best Regards
Francesco

Comments
DH Lee commented Aug 26 '13, 2:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello, It looks as it is possible to display a custom attribute of type Contributor in BIRT acorrding to https://jazz.net/forum/questions/80620/is-it-possible-in-birt-to-display-a-custom-attribute-of-type-contributor, therefore I thought it would be possible for RRDI as well.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Francesco Chiossi commented Aug 26 '13, 5:44 a.m.

Hello DH,

this is not always necessarily true as BIRT has access also to "live" data while RRDI is only accessing the CLM data warehouse. Furthermore the data model used is different.

Best Regards
Francesco

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.