It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I auto load the project A 's script to the project B or forbid the user handle Project A's workitem in the Project B ?

chen fengmiao (7032932) | asked Aug 16 '13, 3:15 a.m.
retagged Aug 20 '13, 2:49 p.m. by Te-Hsin Shih (2854)

Hello,

I write a customize script to validate the worktime attribute value in one project A. But  In other project B I handle the project A's workitem, the customiaze script didn't effective in the project B.

The server appear the error in ccm.log:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-08-16 14:24:52,591 [        http-bio-9443-exec-142] ERROR net.jazz.ajax.servlets.StyleSheetServlet            - GET https://rdm.ygsoft.com:9443/ccm/web/_style/
?exclude=0~9~C~E~G~H~I~J~K~N~P~Q~Z~a~b~c~d~e~f~g~t~w~y&include=org.example.validateIsNeedTechnologySyndic.js&ss=CvS4d&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&locale=zh-cnHEADER: host = rdm.ygsoft.com:9443
HEADER: user-agent = Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
HEADER: accept = text/css,*/*;q=0.1
HEADER: accept-language = zh-cn,zh;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
HEADER: accept-encoding = gzip, deflate
HEADER: connection = keep-alive
HEADER: referer =
https://rdm.ygsoft.com:9443/ccm/web/projects/GRIS%E5%B9%B3%E5%8F%B0%E5%BC%80%E5%8F%91%E9%83%A8
HEADER: cookie = JSESSIONID=4C1...E76; JazzFormAuth=Form; net-jazz-ajax-cookie-rememberUserId=; JSESSIONIDSSO=9FE...E6A
Parameter: ss = [CvS4d]
Parameter: _proxyURL = [/ccm]
Parameter: include = [org.example.validateIsNeedTechnologySyndic.js]
Parameter: exclude = [0~9~C~E~G~H~I~J~K~N~P~Q~Z~a~b~c~d~e~f~g~t~w~y]
Parameter: locale = [zh-cn]

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Resource does not exist: org.example.validateIsNeedTechnologySyndic.js  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the javascript is in the project A,not in the project B.If the user handle Project A's workitem in the Project B will appear above error.

How can I auto load  the  project A 's script  to the project B or forbid the user handle Project A's workitem in the Project B ?

where the javascript accessories's  path in the server ? 

Comments
Te-Hsin Shih commented Aug 20 '13, 2:57 p.m.

I'm not sure I understand your requirements yet. Do you want the same file appear in both eclipse project A and B? If that is the case, then you may need to restructure your project structure a little bit since RTC does not support file level sharing between projects.

There are two options you may do -
1. Move the files that you want to share into a separate project.
2. Pick one project as the main location of the shared files and use symbolic links in another project to reference those files.

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Aug 20 '13, 3:20 p.m.
Or, create a master project area that has all the configuration you wish to share with related projects, and then use the project sharing feature to replicate that model to the other projects..

otherwise you have to configure all these capabilities one project at a time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.