It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Which Oracle's schemas corresponds to JTS, CCM, QM, Content Store (RRDI) and DW

Leonardo Marzo (24964852) | asked Aug 13 '13, 2:17 p.m.
Hi,

We're using RTC/QM 4.0.2 and RRDI 2.0.1. Currently we have only 1 DB instance that contains the schemas for JTS, CCM, QM, RRDI (Content Store) and DW.

We're migrating to a schema where we'll have two Oracle's instances: one for JTS, CCM, QM and Content Store, and a new one that only contains the Data Warehouse.

I need to know which SCHEMAS and TABLESPACES correspond to which applications, so I can move the Data-Warehouse's schemas to the new DB instance. Following are the lists of schemas that we have in our Oracle DB:

TEAMCONCERT_RID
TEAMCONCERT
JTS
QM
RICALM
RISCHK
RIASSET
RIDW
RIODS
CONFIG
RPTUSER
OTM
OLT
OATS

It is clear which are the schemas used by JTS (JTS), QM (QM), and CCM (TEAMCONCERT). However it is not clear for me which are used by the Content Store and which ones for DW.

I´ll appreciate your help!

4 answers

permanent link
Leonardo Marzo (24964852) | answered Aug 13 '13, 2:51 p.m.
Maybe OTM, OLT and OATS are the ones used by RRDI Content Store?

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Aug 13 '13, 2:46 p.m.
jts uses jts  schema
qm uses qm schema
DataWarehouse uses the following schemas
CONFIG  
RIODS  
RIDW
RIASSET
RISCHK
RICALM

For ccm it usually uses the ccm schema.  however if during the setup a different name was used such as "TEAMCONCERT ", this would need to be verified by reviewing the ccm configuration.  Go to ccm admin page -> servers -> configuration -. Databases   As a sanity check i would do the same for the jts and qm application to verify the schema names.

WIl need to depend on someone mor familiar with RRDI to verify which schemas it uses.

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Aug 14 '13, 4:34 a.m.
Hello Leonardo,

the content store tables are usually stored in the schema of the DB user that is configured to connect to the content store from IBM Cognos Configuration.

Best Regards
Francesco

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Aug 13 '13, 2:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The ones used by the data warehouse are:

RICALM

RISCHK

RIASSET

RIDW

RIODS

CONFIG

RPTUSER

Not sure about the others. I will let someone from Insight answer which ones are used by the content store.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.