It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error when accesing lifecycle templates and when creating a lifecycle project on CLM 4.0.2: "CRJCA0051E The request timed out waiting for the precondition to be satisfied."

Maria Victoria Martinez Torino (14924459) | asked Aug 09 '13, 9:10 a.m.
retagged Aug 12 '13, 11:13 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
Hi! I have experienced error "CRJCA0051E The request timed out waiting for the precondition to be satisfied." when creating a lifecycle project on CLM 4.0.2. Even more, after uploading the *.xml file for the lifecycle project template to the server, the same error "CRJCA0051E The request timed out waiting for the precondition to be satisfied." is displayed after having the template successfully imported.

I don't have the chance to take a look at the logs since I don't have that privilege. However, the problem in my case seems not to be related to illegal chars on the project's names.

I am accessing to the JTS from my local machine, via FF ESR 17.0.5, and my OS is Windows XP SP3.

Do you happen to know what the problem root cause might be?

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks!
Vicky

=> More details about the JTS <==
Database:
Database version: DB2/AIX64 SQL09075
JDBC Driver version: IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ 4.14.88
JVM:
Vendor: IBM Corporation
Version: IBM J9 VM 1.6.0
JRE 1.6.0 IBM J9 2.4 Linux amd64-64 jvmxa6460sr10fp1-20120202_101568 (JIT enabled, AOT enabled)

One answer

permanent link
Jasper Van de Kreeke (161) | answered Aug 09 '13, 10:55 a.m.
An issue similar to yours was solved by following the steps as described in https://jazz.net/library/article/1071. You could try the steps from that article. If that doesn't help, you'll need to provide more information from the logs.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.