It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to specify the user workload (green & red bar)?

Karl Portner (1133) | asked Aug 02 '13, 10:24 a.m.
Hello,

I'm trying to figure out where in Jazz / RTC I would go to change the amount of hours available hours that displays in the green and red work load progress bar.

Any ideas on where I can find this?

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | answered Aug 02 '13, 10:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 02 '13, 10:53 a.m.
The amount of hours result from the hours estimated in the work items - maybe summarized from child work items.
Or are you asking for the reasons of the green and red colors?

Comments
Karl Portner commented Aug 02 '13, 11:11 a.m.

Hans,

Thanks fpr the reponse, I understand how the green and red are calculated, but what I don't recall is how to changed the number of load hours available for that Sprint / Iteration. For example we have our work load on a 6 hour day, so in a 2 week Sprint we should have a work load of 60 hours, but for a member that recently joined my team its showing an available workload of only 10 hours.  I know there is a place to change this value but I cannot recall where it is.

Thanks

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Aug 02 '13, 11:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 02 '13, 12:01 p.m.

Hi Karl,

Not sure if you are referring to the 'Work Environment' tab in a user's editor. This is where you can configure user's availability and allocation to project areas. You can open this page for a user in the Eclipse client by right clicking on the user and select 'Open'. In the Web UI, you can click on the user from the member list in the project's administration area.

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.team.apt.doc/topics/c_manage_proj_res_web.html&scope=null

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.