It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[SOLVED] ChannelException: java.lang.NullPointerException where Advisor call a webservice

Joao Bosco Jares A. Chaves (324813) | asked Jul 31 '13, 4:42 p.m.
edited Sep 02 '13, 10:34 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
 Hi community jazz friends,

I have a issue with a advisor who call an webservice, where the ccm under jts is deployed on websphere 7.0.0.23. So when the advisor who has the webservice call is called the exception in the link is throwed: http://paste2.org/PgyfMZaZ

I am confusing about the where is living the real problem, some times I had looked for the websphere, because I discovered some fix bugs for version 6 and 8 but nothing related to webshere 7. But in other moments I think that the JTS admin can use some configuration, like a proxy bypass or white list to trust in some servers to do the access, but if is the case I do not know what the configuration cecessary for sure.

I want to share this issue with community, trying some orientation to solve. And in the same time share my solution as soon as possible if no one can help.

Obs.: Everything is running under apache tomcat/derby, development environment.

Thanks a lot.

One answer

permanent link
Joao Bosco Jares A. Chaves (324813) | answered Aug 03 '13, 10:01 p.m.
 Hi all,

Finally found time to write the answer for community. So, in my case the problem was with the websphere classloader that was crashing with the plugin dependecies, I know that we can organize parent first, and parent last to solve similar problems but I used another approach that runs like a charm. Just using Axis jax-rpc instead of the websphere jax-rpc. I don not know if this the better thing, but was better as possible for me, because I can define a pattern for the next one that for sure can not crash more. 

thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.