It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS/Setup finalize Lifecycle Project Admin

Dennis Behm (3821315) | asked Jul 24 '13, 5:40 p.m.
We are installing RTC on a Websphere and DB2 infrastructure. Since we also deployed the QM and RM application to Websphere, the setup recognized these apps during the "identify applications" - step.

Actually we do not want to use the QM and RM components - so we uninstalled them, because we even do not have a DB2 database for them. We were able to proceed with the jts/setup, but on the last step of finalizing the Lifecycle Project Admin it still has a reference to the qm application. The Setup mentioned the qm application with a http404.

Is there a way to reset the conf ( is it only the teamserver.properties? or more ?) to start the jts/setup once again? What is your recommendation?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bo Chulindra (1.3k2718) | answered Jul 26 '13, 3:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you want to unregister an application, visit the JTS admin page > Registered applications and click the red X to the right of the application you want to unregister. This should do the trick.

I think this is a cleaner approach than dropping the database or manually editing configuration files.
Dennis Behm selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Jul 25 '13, 6:37 p.m.
 I agree with Abraham's approach as the easiest path for a new install.  You may have to remove entries in the friends.rdf or remove storage keys in the database with repotools to clean this up completely. 

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Jul 24 '13, 7:13 p.m.
Hello Dennis,
SInce this is a new install, I would drop the DB and restart the setup.  However I think you may be able to go to jts/admin -> server -> consumers inbound and if /qm exists, then delete.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.