It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

My Queries as the Query for a Dashboard Report

Jamie Schena (531521) | asked Jul 24 '13, 8:20 a.m.
 When I add a Cumulative Flow Value widget to my dashboard, I would like it to show data from one of My Queries, rather than just adding in the separate parameters as a query (which does not get very specific). Is there a way to do this?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Clement Liu (1.5k54249) | answered Jul 24 '13, 10:52 a.m.
Hi Jamie,

You need to customize the Cumulative Flow report template and add your own parameters. There is no way to feed a query to the widget. And were you guys talking about the "Work Item Statistics" widget? 

The parameter is restrictive to values of the "enumeration" type. That's why you don't see "Time Spent" in the drop-down. 

Hope it helps. Thanks.
Jamie Schena selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Jul 24 '13, 10:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 24 '13, 10:12 a.m.
Hi Jamie,

Not sure if I understand your question correctly. Are you looking for a widget to display query result? If yes, try the 'Work Items' widget.

Comments
Jamie Schena commented Jul 24 '13, 10:16 a.m.

My only problem with the Work Items widget is that the Parameters are limited. I need to be able to summarize Time Spent, but this is not an available parameter for the Work Items Widget. 

Jamie Schena commented Jul 24 '13, 10:45 a.m.

I think what I am really looking for is the average time spent per ticket. Any ideas?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.