It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

i reiceve the message Report with ID 'requirements.MicroPlanCoverage' isnt implemented in project area.

Nauber Gois (111) | asked Jul 18 '13, 8:35 a.m.
retagged Jul 23 '13, 2:54 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
i reiceve the message Report with  ID 'requirements.MicroPlanCoverag e' isnt implemented in project area. 

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jul 18 '13, 9:33 a.m.

Hello Nauber,
This is a first time I see that message. Will you give us the chance and provide the screen snapshot with this error message?

2 answers

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 22 '13, 1:05 a.m.
Yes, I did not see any report template called'requirements.MicroPlanCoverag <wbr> e', but the identifier of one out of box RQM report template 'Micro Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case' is 'requirements.MicroPlanCoverage'. Where do you see the error?

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 22 '13, 1:09 a.m.
Sorry, you title is 'requirements.MicroPlanCoverage'. Which is the version of your RQM? If it is above 4.0, can you see the 'Micro Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case' template on the list of 'Reports->Report Resources' from RQM web?
If not, please click 'Deploy New Resources' button on the top-right tool bar to deploy the report template into your project area.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.