It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to change the default settings for Display Setting

JM Oliva (622) | asked Jul 17 '13, 9:31 a.m.
Hi All

In RQM 3.0.1, is it possible to change the default Display Setting for list of TP, TC, TS, etc. at the projectArea creation or in the template before the creation (in the XML of the process, in a property file) or is it hardcoded ?

We would like to avoid having each user changing the display setting on each table. (I know that some of these options are available in 4.0.3 but with hundred users my customer will not migrate very soon)
My customer would like to have : 
  • "Wrap words to show all instead" of "Trim words to fit"
  • Define the standard attribute to show (add or remove some standard attribute)
Thanks in advance
Jean-Michel

One answer

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Jul 22 '13, 10:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi JM,

We implemented the option to "Wrap words to show all" in QM 1.0. And as you mentioned, we implemented the ability to save the list view settings as the project-wide default in RQM 4.0 as part of Enhancement 60828.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any way to change the default Display Settings in 3.0 (either at Project Area creation nor in the template before the creation). In order to set the default Display Settings, you would need to upgrade to RQM 4.0 or higher. To set it, you can click on 'Change Column Display Settings' in the test artifact table view. Then click the checkbox to save as the project-wide default.

Regards,
Tory

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.