It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to restore Component Baseline

vinay kumar nukala (4236672) | asked Jul 16 '13, 6:12 a.m.
retagged Jul 22 '13, 4:42 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
I have created a repository workspace and a component. And i made 3 baselines for component, Now, I want to load the 2 baseline in to the repository workspace (in to component).

I have done the following:
1. Right clicked on component and clicked on Show baselines.
2. It showed me 3 baselines
3. On second baseline, I am right clicking, there i cannot find load option.

please help me...

3 answers

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Jul 16 '13, 8:20 a.m.
edited Jul 16 '13, 8:25 a.m.
Let me kdnow if the following article helps
See the topic that discusses how to roll back to a known configuration
https://jazz.net/library/article/126/#Rollback_baseline

permanent link
Ken Tessier (84117) | answered Jul 17 '13, 6:09 p.m.
See also Replacing the contents of components or workspaces in the information center.  In your Pending Changes view, right-click the component and select Replace with.  Select the baseline that you want to revert to.

Ken

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Jul 19 '13, 11:51 a.m.
The first thing I would do, is perform a sanity check to see if VS 2008 is supported with the version of RTC being used, otherwise..

This sounds like a defect. Either open a defect by clicking on the My stuff link in the upper right hand corner of this page, then select the workitem tab and then click open a defect.  you will be prompted to relog in with your jazz credentials...or open a service request to engage IBM Support.

QUESTION: As a workaround, did you attempt and decline baseline3 before making any changes?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.