It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build errors with loading components

Bill Winiewicz (2111) | asked Jul 13 '13, 6:11 a.m.
edited Jul 15 '13, 6:08 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)
I get an error loading components, however the components do not exist anywhere in my project?  Further it lists the same component twice, sometimes it lists a different component along with what is listed here. 

com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$3: Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=2 Loading the directories in the file system would overwrite/remove existing directories. null children=[Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 /PaymentGatewayDynamicWeb (requested to be loaded from both component RSA Integration Interface Services and RSA Integration Interface Services) null]
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea(SourceControlUtility.java:685)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:238)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:881)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$2.run(BuildLoop.java:685)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Contains : 0 /PaymentGatewayDynamicWeb (requested to be loaded from both component Integration Interface Services and Integration Interface Services)

Comments
Surya Tripathi commented Jul 15 '13, 8:37 p.m. | edited Jul 15 '13, 8:38 p.m.

"however the components do not exist anywhere in my project?"
Did you mean to say that the components have been deleted but it is still trying to load them and failing?

Bill Winiewicz commented Jul 16 '13, 1:22 a.m.

I believe it is a deleted component. 

Ralph Schoon commented Jul 16 '13, 1:48 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Components can not be deleted. You can just remove them from the stream. They might still be in the workspace you use for building, or the projects are still loaded in the build location. Do you delete that folder before loading?

Bill Winiewicz commented Jul 16 '13, 2:00 a.m.

It is no longer in the workspace, the stream or the project.  Perhaps it was renamed, but the same project does not exist in any two components. 

Bill Winiewicz commented Jul 16 '13, 2:02 a.m.

The folders are deleted before loading in the build definition. 

One answer

permanent link
Bill Winiewicz (2111) | answered Jul 17 '13, 1:54 a.m.
 I created a new workspace it seems to work now, the old workspaces seem to be corrupt.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.