It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Al testplans are not showing

archana kurup (2026872) | asked Jul 13 '13, 3:58 a.m.
retagged Jul 23 '13, 4:07 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
I have added one buld in report from RRDI to the rqm from the option View Reports->Import Reports->browse->customized report...But when i run the report all the test plans associated with it are not showing?It just showing only the template....Why it's like that?..............................thank you...

5 answers

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 15 '13, 3:07 a.m.
Could you please give the screenshot and the detailed steps how to reproduce the issue on which CLM build?
What is the mean of 'it just showing only the template'?
Have you imported the report template into RQM? Do you mean that you could not see any test plan in test plan parameter when running the report template from RQM, but it was well when running it on RRDI? Or did you import a report viewer into RQM?

Please elaborating your encountered problem with detailed steps and attaching screenshots is very helpful.

permanent link
archana kurup (2026872) | answered Jul 15 '13, 3:52 a.m.
Ie when i run the report from rrdi..it's showing count of testcases as heading and below that the count as per i have given...But when i run imported report from RQM it's just showing the heading Count of testcases..not the count...The same thing happened when i imported and run the BIRT report  RESERVATION DETAIL FOR GROUP from the RQM..It's only showing the heading PROJECT AREA and a list box for it...But when i run the same from RRDI it's showing all the report associated with it in the PROJECT AREA field....Why it's happening?

Comments
Jun Wang commented Jul 15 '13, 4:49 a.m.

Sorry, I do not catch with your points. Did you import one RQM OOTB report template into RQM? What version of your CLM?
We do not have a BIRT report called RESERVATION DETAIL FOR GROUP but one OOTB Cognos report with the name. I thought you imported the report into RQM web.
However, I do not understand what your mean about "It's only showing the heading PROJECT AREA and a list box for it...But when i run the same from RRDI it's showing all the report associated with it in the PROJECT AREA field".

Could you please provide the detailed steps for me to reproduce it on a clean CLM server and give me a screenshot to display your issue? Otherwise, I can not offer any valuable help to you.

permanent link
archana kurup (2026872) | answered Jul 19 '13, 10:44 p.m.
edited Jul 20 '13, 3:18 a.m.

Project

Total Number Of TestCases

New project

In RRDI

Project

Total Number Of TestCases

In RQM it shows like this 

My question is why it's not showing the full in the imported report in RQM?

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 21 '13, 11:43 p.m.
What is your project, RQM project? Did your log on user to RQM belongs to the new project shown in RRDI report?

permanent link
archana kurup (2026872) | answered Jul 21 '13, 11:48 p.m.
In the project field all the project areas i have created in RQM Should display.I couldn't understand the second question of yours.For both RQM and RRDI i have logged in with the same name...

Comments
Jun Wang commented Jul 22 '13, 1:19 a.m.

The report is customized by yourself. How about importing the out of box Cognos-based report templates into RQM web. Can you see the test plans of RQM project after you selected project area parameter in test plan parameter?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.