It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SCM Permission Error

N. Dot (1321115) | asked Jul 11 '13, 3:54 a.m.
retagged Jul 22 '13, 4:49 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
I am getting the following error in the Team Advisor when I deliver and do various other activies in RTC SCM.  (See screenshot and message below.) How can I find out where Workspace2 is located and get rid of this error?  I have tried searching workspaces but it is not appearing.

*** Message ***
Problem
Permission denied during "Source Control Operation".

User 'Deb' does not have permission to read workspace 'BRM Stream Workspace2'

*** Screenshot ***

3 answers

permanent link
YOGESH LOKHANDE (10441927) | answered Jul 11 '13, 4:15 a.m.
 Hi ,

need to check deb has wich permission so on 

you need to go process configuration and there you see team in that just open permission in that you have  to change the permission of of user type just give source control access there.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 11 '13, 4:15 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I can't see where the error appears. The error indicates Deb wants to access a repository workspace that is private and not owned by her.

You could use the Eclipse client Search capabilities to search for a repository workspace with the given name owned by <any user>.

If you act as user Deb and work with a workspace, check your workspace and its flow target.

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Jul 11 '13, 9:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Workspaces are created with private access by default. Searching for that workspace won't show up for you if you don't have access. Definitely check your workspace and where you're delivering to and what preconditions are set for your deliver target.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.