It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan View - Rich Hover not showing a Value Set Combo Attribute

Matt Muller (59813274) | asked Jul 03 '13, 2:28 a.m.
edited Jul 05 '13, 6:33 a.m.
 Hi,

We are using RTC 3.0.1.1
We have a custom presentation and process template;
We have applied a a script based value set and changed the presentation etc. to a Value Set combo box.
We have updated the presentation for a single attribute from a string to a Value set Combo.
Everything is working and it now displays the drop down list etc.  Great.

However when we use the plan view - Rich hover it doesn't display the attribute ? (is it the Value set Combo which is causing the issue?)

Any help will be good!  ta

3 answers

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Jul 05 '13, 10:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 The web inline editor is used to provide the overview content of the work item to any client (Plan, DOORs, ...)
But if you tell me if works fine with 4.0.3, then possibly this is a defect that was fixed.
You may want to search jazz.net for this defect.
Or use RTC 4.0.3

Thanks
Eric.

permanent link
Matt Muller (59813274) | answered Jul 05 '13, 6:25 a.m.
edited Jul 05 '13, 6:32 a.m.
 Hello Eric,

Firstly I put the wrong version of RTC in ..   This is for 3.0.1.1  (we are evaluating 4.0.1 & 4.0.3 now got confused)

In the process template we have one - web inline editor and this editor displays information for us when we setup the integration between DOORs and RTC.  I do not think that the web inline editor is used for the Rich hover?

As we have the same inline editor for all WI and the displays are different.

I have just tested in version 4.0.3 and it looks like it works in there? maybe a bug in 3.0.1.1

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Jul 05 '13, 4:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Matt,
did you also had the presentation of the custom attribute to the web inline editor (this editor is used when you hover)
Is the attribute visible / presented ? (and just the value missing)
Or is the attribute not visible at all.
If it's the later, then assume presentation is missing from the web inline editor.

Hope it helps.
Eric.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.