It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Worklight 6, MTWW, and RTC 3.0.1.6

James Bouquet (111) | asked Jul 02 '13, 11:43 a.m.
 I was interested in working through some mobile application testing using the Mobile Test Workbench for Worklight which was recently release. I installed Eclipse (Juno), Worklight 6, MTWW, and RTC (p2 Repo-3.0.1.6). After completing the installation, I found that many of the toolbar options and preferences that should be available with MTWW were not there. After speaking with a colleague, he mentioned that he ran into the same problem. In working through the issue, I found that after uninstalling RTC, the MTWW functionality is now present and functioning.

There appears to be a compatibility issue with RTC, Worklight 6, MTWW, and Eclipse Juno SR2. Has anyone attempted this configuration? Has anyone been able to get around this issue?

One answer

permanent link
Josh Crawford (984615) | answered Jul 02 '13, 12:42 p.m.
 Hi James, looking at the system requirements for both products Worklight 6 seems to only support eclipse Juno SR2 where RTC 3016 only supports older versions of eclipse such as 3.5 and 3.6.  RTC 403 supports Juno so it might be worthwhile looking into that release.  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.