It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why some iterations don't have the attribute Timeline in RRDI?

Jorge Valdeiglesias (541823) | asked Jul 02 '13, 11:21 a.m.
 We are making a report where we use the timeline as a filter. Thing is that we have only 5 different timelines when we should have way more. We checked the data and saw that is the iteration that miss most of this information.

We checked in ODS>Iteration Area>Iteration>Timeline Name and brings only a few.
If we check ODS>Iteration Area>Timeline>Name  it looks that is bringing the timelines.

We are missing most of the iteration's timeline info

Accepted answer

permanent link
Junli Wang (5512) | answered Jul 03 '13, 11:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
ODS>Iteration Area>Timeline is Timeline table loaded with all the timelines.
ODS>Iteration Area>Iteration is Iteration table loaded with all the iterations, and related timeline as a foreign key, so it only shows the timeline that this iteration belongs to.
If ODS>Iteration Area>Iteration>Timeline Name is empty, that must be something wrong with the ETL loading incorrect data.
Suggest to run a full load in data collection jobs to see whether it will fix the problem.

Jorge Valdeiglesias selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Gail Burati (611) | answered Jul 17 '13, 2:19 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Jorge -
I believe the full load option Junli is referring to is n the data collection jobs page is way to the right - you must hover your cursor in the Actions column and select the rightmost icon - see the red box below: Where Full Load Icon will appear when you hover i

permanent link
Jorge Valdeiglesias (541823) | answered Jul 04 '13, 11:07 a.m.
 Thansk for the answer Junli Wang.

How can i do this? is from RTC or Cognos configuration?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.