It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Import Requirement (with RQMExcelWordImporter) and using requirement.resourceShape

Celine Granger (1122) | asked Jun 28 '13, 8:48 a.m.
Hello,
I'm using the RQMExcelWordImporter plugin, and I try to use the line "requirement.resourceShape = X" in the config file in order to retrieve the artifact type in my requirement.
I do not have the expected result, all types are requirement.
I created types in RM (Folder, CDC, Functional ...) but same.
There is a bug or limitation? Can you help me please?
Thanks

3 answers

permanent link
David Walker (2264) | answered Jun 28 '13, 5:14 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Is there an error?

When an import fails, the 'Export to RQM' dialog displays an error and the location of the event log file. In the event of an import error, see the debug log file ( C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Application Data\Mso2Rqm\Mso2Rqm_Debug.log ) for more information. In the event of a server error, see Troubleshooting.

In addition, export to a file and attempt to import the XML file(s) into RQM using the RQM Reportable REST API for a detailed HTTP error response.

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Jul 01 '13, 1:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi, Celine, the value of the resourceShape specified should be the name of the requirememt type in the RM "managed project properties " page.

Comments
Celine Granger commented Jul 04 '13, 8:34 a.m.

Hi, I tried it, I created artefact types (into RM) before import, but it wasn't recognized.

Hao Wan commented Jul 04 '13, 10:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Celine,

the config requirement.resourceShape is supported from
4.0.2 and above , would you check the version of Importer used?

Celine Granger commented Jul 08 '13, 8:37 a.m.

Hi Hao, I use CLM-Web-Installer-Win-4.0.2 and RQM-Extras-RQMExcelWordImporter-4.0.2.

Hao Wan commented Jul 08 '13, 10:39 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

HI Celine,

please attach the log as David mentioned. 

permanent link
Dilsah Yergin Zenginler (1) | answered Jul 12 '13, 8:02 a.m.
I have the same problem.
I put requirement.resourceShape="Actor"  but it imports as "Reference Document"

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.