It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem while Deploying templates

Sandeep Pinniti (116) | asked Dec 28 '08, 11:39 p.m.
Hi team,

While creating the project i tried to deploy the templates and i faced this problem

The client access licenses assigned to the current user do not allow the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation. Assign one of the following license types to this user to allow this operation: ClearCase Connector, Developer, Build System, ClearQuest Connector.

Please help me

One answer

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44251) | answered Dec 31 '08, 5:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You need to assign a client access license to your user. You will need administrator rights to assign the license. If you are an administrator, do the following:
1. Log onto your Jazz server through the web UI.
2. Click on the "User Management" link at the top of page.
3. Click on your user name in the list of users.
4. In the "Client Access Licenses" section, check the "Rational Team Concert - Developer" checkbox to assign the license.
5. Click the Save button.

After following those steps, you will have a license that allows you to deploy templates.

By the way, in the future you may get a faster response to usage questions like this one if you post to the jazz.users forum.

Martha
Jazz Developer
Hi team,

While creating the project i tried to deploy the templates and i faced this problem

The client access licenses assigned to the current user do not allow the "com.ibm.team.process.server.saveProcessTemplate" operation. Assign one of the following license types to this user to allow this operation: ClearCase Connector, Developer, Build System, ClearQuest Connector.

Please help me

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.